"This isn't a watercolor, it's a mural." - Erich Segal

The banner mural of ships and fishing supplies decorates the fence of a parking lot just off Marine Drive in White Rock B.C.
(Artist unknown)

Subscription info and followers below posts.


Monday, May 11, 2009

Deep woods find

I've been meaning to wake up this mural blog for a while now. Though I haven't photographed many new murals lately, it is the season when I'm again in the mood for murals and mural hunting. I'll try to post new murals twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays)

We'll start with a few that have been moldering in my collection, just waiting for their moment in the spotlight.

We came upon this primitively painted storage tank on our vacation last year, as we hiked through the forest from the north to south side of Savary Island (nearest city - Powell River).



As I said, I'll be posting murals twice a week now (Mondays and Thursdays) so come back often to see what's new!

Followers

COPYRIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS

All writing and images © Copyright 2006 - 2013
by Violet Nesdoly

Canadian Top Blogs - "Art" category

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs

Sitemeter