"This isn't a watercolor, it's a mural." - Erich Segal

The banner mural of ships and fishing supplies decorates the fence of a parking lot just off Marine Drive in White Rock B.C.
(Artist unknown)

Subscription info and followers below posts.


Thursday, July 19, 2007

propaganda


I snapped this picture of the mural on the wall of the North Poplar Fine Arts School in Abbotsford just over a week ago. I like the art but the subject matter not so much. It's predictable and politically correct to the point of being propaganda in my books (with its cultural diversity and ecology themes - not that I'm against those things: I'm not). This is typical of the murals seen on school buildings around here.

Followers

COPYRIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS

All writing and images © Copyright 2006 - 2013
by Violet Nesdoly

Canadian Top Blogs - "Art" category

Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs

Sitemeter